Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- bean paste Sauce
- 1 Tbs. brown sugar
- 2 Tbs. Korean toenjang bean paste or Japanese miso
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- 8 pieces leaf lettuce leaves
- 8 pieces sesame leaves or fresh herb such as basil leaves
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 3 oz. firm tofu, cubed
- ½ avocado, peeled
- ¼ red bell pepper, seeded
- 2½ oz. Korean white radish or daikon, julienned
- 2 oz. bean sprouts, raw
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. Korean red pepper powder or paprika
- 2 small cucumbers, preferably Kirby variety, peeled and diced
4. Slice avocado into 1½-inch-long pieces. Slice red pepper into 1 ½-inch-long pieces. Set aside.
7. To assemble rolls, place 1 lettuce leaf on flat surface, and layer remaining ingredients in following order: sesame leaf, bean sprout mixture, radish mixture, tofu, cucumber, avocado and red pepper. Spoon about ½ teaspoon bean paste Sauce over top. Wrap by tucking ends in, and roll up. Repeat with remaining ingredients.