Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- Serves 8.
- 1 lb box elbow macaroni
- 1 lb mild cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ cup margarine, melted
- 6 eggs
- 2 x 13 oz cans evaporated milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook macaroni in boiling salted water according to package directions.
- Drain well and dump into a big bowl.
- Add grated cheese, reserving ½ cup to sprinkle on top.
- Stir in cheese until melted.
- Stir in margarine and eggs; stir well to distribute evenly.
- Add milk.
- Mixture will be fairly liquid.
- Pour into 13x9" pan, sprinkle with reserved cheese on top.
- Bake at 350°F, for 45 minutes, until set.