Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fruit & Vegetable Recipes II by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Peel, core, and slice peaches in a big pan.
- Weigh the cut peaches.
- Sprinkle with fruit fresh.
- Add ¾ pound sugar to each pound of cut peaches.
- Let the sugared peaches sit overnight.
- The next day, cook the peaches slowly and stir often until the preserves reach the desired consistency.
- Fill clean, sterilized jars with the peach preserves.
- Wipe the top edge of each jar before applying clean, sterilized seals and lids.
- Let stand until cool before storing.