Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 10-inch baked pie shell
- 1 (21 ounces) can blueberry pie filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (12 ounces) container non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (21 ounces) can cherry pie filling
- Pour the blueberry pie filling into baked crust;
- Beat cream cheese in mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar, beat until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of the blueberry pie filling;
- Gently spread the cherry pie filling on top of the Cheese mixture.
- Chill at least 4 hours before serving.