Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Native American Succotash.
- Source: A River of Recipes: Native American Recipes Using Commodity Foods by the USDA Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Serves: 6
- 1 cup lean ground beef
- 1 cup frozen lima beans, cooked and drained
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can tomatoes, broken up
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- Brown ground beef in pan.
- Add remaining ingredients except nutmeg.
- Cover and simmer 5 minutes until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg before serving.
- 160 Calories | 35 Calories from fat | 3.5g Total Fat | 1g Saturated Fat | 0g Trans fat | 20mg Cholesterol | 420mg Sodium | 19g Carbs | 4g Fiber | 3g Sugar | 10g Protein