Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Veal with large lima beans
- Select shoulder parts of the veal and cut them into 1" cubes.
- Wash the meat thoroughly with cold water, drain, and then place the meat in a pot together with butter and grated onions and stir fry for a few minutes.
- As the meat is frying, add water until the pieces are covered.
- Also add salt, pepper, and only two to three tablespoons of tomatoes (note: tomatoes can be cut into pieces to the size of your choice).
- Cover the pot and let the meat boil.
- In the meantime, cut the ends off the lima beans and clean them well (you also cut them in half if you desire).
- Add the lima beans to the meat after it has been boiling for several minutes.
- Also add water until everything in the pot is covered.
- Finally, when the lima beans are done boiling, add the rest of the tomatoes.
- Then let the stew boil for a few more minutes so that the liquid can thicken.