Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ¼ teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup diced fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- ¼ cup diced fresh tomato
- ¼ cup packed fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon low-fat cream cheese
- 3 large egg whites, lightly whipped
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the broiler.
- Heat a sauté pan with a flame-proof handle over medium heat and add the olive oil. Add the vegetables and sauté them until they begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the egg whites over the vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until the bottom is done and the sides are firm, about 4 minutes.
- Spread the cream cheese on top of the omelet.
- Place the pan under the broiler for about 2 minutes to finish cooking the top of the omelet.
- Remove from heat. Fold over half the omelet and serve.