Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Source: Light and Easy Diabetes Cuisine by Betty Marks brought by you and yours Nancy O'Brion and her meal-master
- Trim stems from tomatoes and rince.
- In a large, non-stick skillet, heat oil.
- Cook tomatoes 3 minutes, stirring.
- Add mint and stir to mix.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 47 | cho: 0mg | car: 4g | pro: 1g | sod: 8mg | fat: 4g
- Exchanges: 1 vegetable | ½ fat