Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 24 tea sandwiches
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons coarse-grained mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- 24 very thin slices homemade-type white bread
- 1 cup mint leaves (from about 1 large bunch)
- 16 radishes, trimmed and sliced as thin as possible
- In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise, sour cream,zest, mustard, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread bread generously with lemon mayonnaise.
- Top half of slices with a layer of mint and top mint with overlapping rows of radish.
- Top radish with remaining bread and press together gently.
- Trim crusts and cut sandwiches in half diagonally.
- Sandwiches may be made 2 hours ahead, wrapped in plastic wrap, and chilled.