- Mix the cocoa powder and sugar in a saucepan.
- Stir in enough coffee to make a paste, then add the rest of the coffee.
- Heat just to boiling, stirring frequently.
- Cool slightly, add peppermint extract, then pour into ice cube trays or a shallow dish or pan.
- Freeze until almost solid.
- Place frozen coffee mixture into a blender or food processor.
- Add milk and process until smooth.
- For a decadent touch, top with some reduced calorie whipped topping and and sprig of fresh mint, slightly crushed to release the aroma. More at The Sneaky Kitchen
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.