Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mix the cocoa powder and sugar in a saucepan.
- Stir in enough coffee to make a paste, then add the rest of the coffee.
- Heat just to boiling, stirring frequently.
- Cool slightly, add peppermint extract, then pour into ice cube trays or a shallow dish or pan.
- Freeze until almost solid.
- Place frozen coffee mixture into a blender or food processor.
- Add milk and process until smooth.
- For a decadent touch, top with some reduced calorie whipped topping and and sprig of fresh mint, slightly crushed to release the aroma. More at The Sneaky Kitchen