Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 7 tea bags
- 1 small can frozen lemonade
- 1 small can frozen limeade
- 1 cup sugar
- fresh mint
- 1 quart water
- Bring 1 quart water to a boil.
- Add 7 individual tea bags (the minute the water comes to a boil remove from heat and put in tea bags).
- Set aside to steep for 7 – 8 minutes, remove tea bags.
- Fill a one gallon container half full of cold water.
- To cold water add cans of lemon and limeade.
- Mix thoroughly, add sugar to taste (about 1 cup).
- Stir until dissolved.
- Add mint.