Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 7 tea bags
- 1 small can frozen lemonade
- 1 small can frozen limeade
- 1 cup sugar
- fresh mint
- 1 quart water
- Bring 1 quart water to a boil.
- Add 7 individual tea bags (the minute the water comes to a boil remove from heat and put in tea bags).
- Set aside to steep for 7 – 8 minutes, remove tea bags.
- Fill a one gallon container half full of cold water.
- To cold water add cans of lemon and limeade.
- Mix thoroughly, add sugar to taste (about 1 cup).
- Stir until dissolved.
- Add mint.