Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Cabrera Estate in Malakoff, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1½ cups crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Peel half the skin of the cucumbers in lengthwise strips then cut into very thin slices.
- Arrange slices on a serving platter then sprinkle feta cheese on top followed by the mint.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and pour over the salad.