- Active time: 10 min | Start to finish: 30 min
- Makes about 1¼ cups
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup sultanas, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup fresh mint, chopped
- Sauté the onion in oil in a small heavy skillet over moderate heat, stirring, until pale golden.
- Stir in the sultanas, wine vinegar, water, red pepper flakes, coriander, and salt
- Simmer 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and cool completely.
- Stir in mint just before serving.