- Pre-cook rice.
- Heat oil and sauté onions over med flame until soft.
- Add a dash of fish sauce.
- Keep the ingredients moving - stir fry! :) so the onions don't burn.
- Mix in the sugar.
- Turn up the heat and add chicken or shrimp and cook until almost done, stir frying all the time.
- Toss in the bamboos shoots ans some chile, if you dare, and finally the mint leaves so that they don't cook longer than 30 seconds.
- Serve over rice.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.