Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup seedless Red Grapes, halved
- 1/4 tsp. coarse (kosher) salt
- 2 Tbs. finely chopped scallion (green part only)
- 1 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. walnut oil
- 1/4 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 48 miniature savory pastry shells (1 1/2-inch diameter)
- 1/2 cup walnuts, finely chopped and toasted
- 8 oz. Brie, rind removed
3. To assemble, place pastry shells on baking sheet and fill each with 1/2 teaspoon walnuts, 1/2 teaspoon Brie and 1/2 teaspoon grape salsa (use fork to add salsa to avoid getting too much liquid). Bake just until Brie begins to melt, about 5 minutes. Do not overbake. Serve immediately.
Do ahead: The grape salsa can be made up to 1 day ahead and refrigerated, but do not add walnut oil until ready to assemble. The tarts can be partially as-sembled with the walnuts and Brie up to 6 hours in advance. Add salsa up to 30 minutes ahead. Bake as directed.