Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 48 appetizers.
- 2¼ cups cooked rice
- 1¼ cups grated Swiss cheese, divided
- 4 eggs, divided
- ½ cup real bacon bits
- 1 x 4-ounce can diced green chiles
- 1 cup half-and-half
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine rice, ¾ cup Swiss cheese and 2 eggs, slightly beaten.
- Press 1 tablespoon mixture onto bottom and sides of 48 buttered miniature muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 °F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cups are lightly browned.
- Spoon ½ teaspoon bacon, ½ teaspoon chiles and remaining ½ cup cheese into every cup.
- Blend half-and-half, cumin and remaining 2 eggs, slightly beaten; pour ½ tablespoon into every cup.
- Return to oven; bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until set.