- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 tsp canola oil
- ½ cup low-fat yogurt
Strawberry sauce Edit
- 1 pack (4 cups) frozen strawberries (unsweetened)
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- Bake in greased 9x5x3" loaf pan for at 350°F for 1 hour, or until done.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
- Whipped topping, or vanilla ice cream spread strawberries over bottom of greased 8 or 9" square baking pan.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, and sugar in a bowl.
- Add egg, mix with fork until crumbly.
- Spread over berries.
- Dot with small pieces of butter or margarine.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 – 50 minutes.
- Serve warm with whipped cream, topping, or ice cream.