Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Betty Crocker Complete Desserts mix gets jazzed up with fresh strawberries and ice cream.
- 1 Box Betty Crocker Complete Desserts triple chocolate hot fudge cake mix
- About 1 quart strawberries
- Ice cream
- Make, bake and cool Mini Hot Fudge Cakes as directed on side of cake mix box.
- Place each cake on dessert plate.
- For each dessert, slice 2 or 3 strawberries. To make slices look like hearts, cut small V at rounded end of each slice, using small sharp knife.
- Randomly place strawberry slices around cakes.
- Serve warm with ice cream.
Contributed by: Edit
Source : http://www.bettycrocker.com/