Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 12 mini tarts.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 x 3 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 vanilla wafers
- ¼ cup sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup sliced nectarine
- ¼ cup sliced kiwi fruit
- ¼ cup apple jelly, melted
- Combine rice, half and half, cream cheese, sugar and butter in 3-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Gradually stir ½ cup hot pudding mixture into eggs; return egg mixture to saucepan, stirring constantly.
- Continue cooking 1 to 2 minutes, until thickened.
- Do not boil.
- Stir in vanilla; cool.
- Line 12 muffin tins with aluminum muffin liners; place one wafer into each cup.
- Fill each cup with ⅓ cup pudding mixture; top with sliced fruit.
- Glaze with jelly.
- Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours before serving.