Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mini Breakfast Quiches from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, government resource in the public domain
- Serves: 2
- 1 egg
- 3 egg whites
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- ¼ chopped frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 medium white mushrooms, diced
- ⅓ cup low fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper to taste, optional
- vegetable cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In a bowl mix eggs together.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Divide egg mixture evenly among six muffin cups.
- Bake until an inserted knife comes out clean and top of quiches are golden brown.