- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C / 375°F / Gas mark 5.
- Lightly butter or oil 12 muffing tins or line with 12 paper muffin cases.
- In a bowl, mix together the brown sugar and butter or margarine.
- Mix in the mashed bananas.
- Beat in the egg and milk.
- Fold in the flour, salt and nutmeg.
- Spoon into the prepared muffin tin and bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown and firm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.