Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hoyt Estate in Allen, Texas in 1989.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 7 ounces shell pasta cooked
- 1 cup carrots sliced
- 1 cup bell peppers chopped
- 1 can dark red kidney beans drained
- 1 can garbanzo beans drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes drained
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ⅔ cup Italian salad dressing
- In mixing bowl combine cooked pasta, carrots, bell peppers, beans, tomatoes, parmesan cheese and salad dressing.
- Mix well then chill several hours before serving.