Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Serves: 4
- 1 small cauliflower
- 1 small cabbage
- 400g (1 lb) pumpkin
- 2 turnips
- 2 tomatoes
- 4 potatoes
- 2 onions
- grated Parmesan (optional)
- a knob of butter (optional)
- Chop finely all vegetables, put them in a pot, add 1 litre (1 and a ½ pints) of water.
- Bring to the boli and let simmer until the vegetables are tender.
- Season with salt, pepper, grated Parmesan and a knob of butter.
- Let soup stand for 15 minutes before serving.