- This is a traditional dish, although no longer frequently prepared.
- Soften the Onion and the celery, finely chopped, in 20 g [3/4 oz] butter for 4–5 minutes.
- Add the rice and allow the flavours to blend, stirring continuously, for 1 minute.
- Add a small amount of the stock, hot, to the rice and cook, adding more hot stock as the liquid evaporates.
- When the rice is almost done, add the remaining stock, boiling hot, the "tajadele", combine well, and, after a few minutes, remove from the heat.
- Add the remaining butter, the Cheese and pepper the soup.