Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cream shortening.
- Add sugar, and blend well.
- Add eggs, and beat until smooth.
- Add mixed dry ingredients and then stir in mincemeat.
- Blend well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet, at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 400°F for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- You can use margarine instead of shortening and add chopped nuts if desired, and you can also mix the sugars, using brown and white sugar.