Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: The Fannie Farmer Cookbook by Marion Cunningham
- Typed by: Susan Godfrey *firstname.lastname@example.org*
- Serves 4
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup minced mushrooms
- 1 cup minced scallions or shallots
- 2 cups minced cooked veal
- 1 cup heavy cream
- freshly ground pepper
- ½ tsp tarragon
- Melt the butter in a skillet and add the mushrooms and scallions or shallots.
- Cook slowly for 5 minutes, until the cream has reduced and thickened somewhat.
- Serve on toast or nestled in rice.