Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: The Fannie Farmer Cookbook by Marion Cunningham
- Typed by: Susan Godfrey *firstname.lastname@example.org*
- Serves 4
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup minced mushrooms
- 1 cup minced scallions or shallots
- 2 cups minced cooked veal
- 1 cup heavy cream
- freshly ground pepper
- ½ tsp tarragon
- Melt the butter in a skillet and add the mushrooms and scallions or shallots.
- Cook slowly for 5 minutes, until the cream has reduced and thickened somewhat.
- Serve on toast or nestled in rice.