Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 pound of prawns or other Shrimp
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
- 1/3 cup of chopped onions
- 1/3 cup of chopped white leeks
- 1/3 cup of Peas (fresh or frozen)
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce
- 2 Yiou-Tias
- 4 chopped green onions (scallions)
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of chicken stock (or water)
- 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- A pinch of white pepper
- Clean and shell the prawns, pat dry.
- Cut into small pieces and marinate for 10 minutes in salt and cornstarch (mixed with 1/4 teaspoon water).
- Cut Yiou-Tias into 1-inch sections, fry in hot oil until crisp.
- Pat dry, flatten with a spatula or the side of a chopping knife, and tear or cut into small pieces.
- Fry prawns in hot oil, stirring until they change color.
- Fry onions.
- Add Shrimp, then seasoning; mix until coated.
- Mix with Yiou-Tias.
* Wash the lettuce and tear the leaves off, keeping them whole.
Note: If you cannot find Yiou-Tias or wish to leave them out, the Shrimp alone is still delicious.