- 1 lb lean minced beef
- ¼ lb lean minced pork (optional)
- 2 onions, large, chopped fine
- 1 green pepper, chopped fine
- ½ cup stewed tomatoes or 2 fresh
- 1 tbsp butter
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 5 Spanish onions, chopped or 2½ lbs cooking onions
- 2 green peppers, chopped (optional)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 eggs
- Melt butter in frying pan and fry onions, green pepper and meat at medium heat, stirring constantly until meat has changed colour.
- Add paprika, tomatoes and salt.
- Mix well and continue to cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add black pepper.
- Allow to cool before using.