Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Apple pie fudge
- 8 apples
- 3 cups flour
- 1½ cup sugar
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- icing sugar
- 1 dose of vanilla powder
- Mix the flour with the baking powder.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Beat the yolks with the sugar and the vanilla powder.
- Beat the egg whites to make a tight meringue.
- Pour in the yolk mixture the flour and the meringue and stir lightly.
- Empty the mixture in a buttered baking pan.
- Clean the apples, cut them in thin slices and place them on top of the dough, in a way that half of each slice of apple is dipped into the dough.
- Bake in moderate oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let it cool and dredge icing sugar over the apple pie.