Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by FOODALLERGYKITCHEN Y-Group
- 1⅓ cup millet flour
- 1 cup tapioca starch
- scant 1 cup potato starch or cornstarch
- ¼ tsp salt
- scant 1 tbsp baking powder
- ⅔ tsp baking soda
- scant 1 tbsp xanthan gum
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Oil 9 x 13 pan.
- Whisk dry ingredients well, or mix with mixer.
- Mix wet ingredients well; add to dry.
- Mix all well (with mixer if available).
- Bake about 35 to 40 minutes.