Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pie crust Edit
- 4 cups milk
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp corn starch
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Cream the margarine and sugar together and beat in the egg.
- Add the flour and salt and knead until a soft dough is formed.
- Press the mixture into a greased circular pie dish and bake at 350 °F for 15 minutes.
- Bring the milk and margarine to the boil.
- cream the sugar, eggs, corn starch, flour and vanilla extract.
- Add some of the hot milk to the creamed mixture, then pour it back into the pot and heat gently until it thickens.
- Do not boil.
- Pour the filling into the pie crust and cool.
- Refrigerate until required and sprinkle with cinnamon to serve.