- Wash the barley and soak about 2-4 hours.
- Put into a pot together with the soak water and bring to a boil.
- Cook at a low temperature.
- When the barley is soft add the butter and milk.
- Season with salt and then for few minutes.
- Serve as a first dish or with jam as a dessert.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.