Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Combine flour, sugar and salt.
- Put milk and lard in pan heat.
- Pour all milk over the flour mixture.
- Keep stirring.
- Let cool.
- Pinch off walnut size portions and roll.
- Bake on large griddle.
- Flip and bake the other side.
- Lay it on top of waxed paper and keep stacking them up.
- Store in airtight container.
- butter and sprinkles lightly with sugar, roll up and eat.