Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Family Circle's All Time Favorite Recipes
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Servings: 54 (1-inch) squares
- Line bottom of an 8x8x2 inch pan with aluminum foil; smooth out wrinkles.
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at 100% power, checking every 30 seconds, until melted.
- Stir chocolate until smooth.
- Stir cereal and raisins into chocolate until well combined.
- Spread mixture evenly in prepared pan.
- Refrigerate about 2 hours or until mixture is firm.
- Invert pan onto a work surface; remove pan and peel off aluminum foil.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- Squares can be stored in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Nutritional information Edit
- 52 Calories | 1g Protein | 2g Fat | 7g Carbs
- Exchanges: ½ starch/bread