Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Family Circle's All Time Favorite Recipes
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Servings: 54 (1-inch) squares
- Line bottom of an 8x8x2 inch pan with aluminum foil; smooth out wrinkles.
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at 100% power, checking every 30 seconds, until melted.
- Stir chocolate until smooth.
- Stir cereal and raisins into chocolate until well combined.
- Spread mixture evenly in prepared pan.
- Refrigerate about 2 hours or until mixture is firm.
- Invert pan onto a work surface; remove pan and peel off aluminum foil.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- Squares can be stored in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Nutritional information Edit
- 52 Calories | 1g Protein | 2g Fat | 7g Carbs
- Exchanges: ½ starch/bread