Chocolate dessert lovers take note.
- Milk-Free Double Chocolate Pudding from Recipes for Better Nutrition During Cancer Treatment by the National Cancer Institute, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 2
- 2 squares baking chocolate (1 oz each)
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup nondairy creamer or soy formula
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Melt chocolate in small pan or on foil.
- Measure cornstarch and sugar into saucepan.
- Add part of the creamer and stir until cornstarch dissolves.
- Add the remainder of the creamer.
- Cook over medium heat until warm.
- Stir in chocolate until mixture is thick and comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Blend in vanilla and cool.