Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chocolate dessert lovers take note.
- Milk-Free Double Chocolate Pudding from Recipes for Better Nutrition During Cancer Treatment by the National Cancer Institute, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 2
- 2 squares baking chocolate (1 oz each)
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup nondairy creamer or soy formula
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Melt chocolate in small pan or on foil.
- Measure cornstarch and sugar into saucepan.
- Add part of the creamer and stir until cornstarch dissolves.
- Add the remainder of the creamer.
- Cook over medium heat until warm.
- Stir in chocolate until mixture is thick and comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Blend in vanilla and cool.