- Cook militon in their skins.
- Peel the cooked militon and let them dry to eliminate a maximum of liquid.
- Put the militon through a food mill, press in cheese-cloth or nylon hose to extract more liquid.
- Mix pulp with 2 eggs and shape into croquettes, adding flour if necessary.
- Beat third egg with small quantity of water.
- Dip croquettes in bread crumbs, then in beaten egg, then again in bread crumbs.
- Deep-fry or pan-fry.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.