- There are infinite variations of milanesa recipes; this is the one we use at home.
- meat: reound Steak , thin cut (or, teriyaki Steak is a good substitute)
- Roll each Steak in flour, then dip it in beaten eggs, roll it again in bread crumbs (in the U.S., the "Italian seasoning" style of crumbs is the best).
- For better results, put the steaks in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Deep fry them in hot oil or shortening.
- Eat them warm or you can eat them cold the next day in a sandwich with tomato and lettuce.