- Cut the meat in thin slices and pound each side.
- Beat the eggs and add the milk.
- Dip the meat first in the flour, then the egg mixture, and then the bread crumbs.
- Heat enough oil in a frying pan to cover the meat.
- Fry until brown, turn and brown the other side (only about 10 minutes are needed for thinly cut meat).
- Remove and keep hot while frying the remaining pieces.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.