Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup warmed olive oil (2 tablespoons for normal to oily hair)
- 4 drops essential oil of rosemary
- 1 teaspoon of xanthan gum (available in health food stores)
- Place all the ingredients in a small bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a clean plastic bottle with a snug-fitting cap.
- To use, apply a small amount to your slightly dampened hair.
- Massage your scalp and work the conditioner through your hair until it is completely and evenly distributed.
- Next, cover your hair with a warm towel (your microwave or dryer can heat it up) or shower cap; leave the conditioner in place on to nourish and condition for 30 minutes.
- Remove the towel or shower cap; shampoo lightly and rinse with cool water.
- Dry as normal and enjoy shinier, softer and healthier hair the natural way.