- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Meanwhile, in food processor, process garlic until minced.
- Add chickpeas, ½ cup water, lemon juice, tahini, paprika and salt. Process until smooth, scraping down bowl as necessary.
- Transfer hummus to medium bowl.
- Lightly brush oil over both sides of each pita. Cut each pita into 8 wedges and place on baking sheet.
- Bake until golden and toasted, about 10 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, then serve with hummus and cut-up vegetables.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.