Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 5 side dish servings.
- 1½ lbs tiny new potatoes (about 10) or medium red potatoes (5)
- 1 tbsp margarine or butter, cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp Italian seasoning, crushed
- dash ground black pepper
- dash ground red pepper
- fresh snipped rosemary (opt)
- Wash potatoes; scrub thoroughly with vegetable brush.
- Cut tiny new potatoes into quarters or the medium potatoes into 1" pieces.
- Place potatoes in 1½-qt microwave safe casserole.
- Add margarine/butter, teriyaki sauce, garlic salt, italian seasoning, and peppers.
- Toss to combine.
- Cover; microcook on 100% power (high) for 12 to 15 minutes (14 to 16 minutes for low-wattage ovens) or till potatoes are tender, stirring twice during cooking.
- Stir before serving.
- Garnish with rosemary and serve with sour cream, if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchange per serving: 1 starch/bread exchange + ½ fat exchange?