Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Adapted from Easy Microwave Preserving.
- Cook Time: Approximately 15 minutes
- Serves: 16
- Makes about 1 pint.
- Puree strawberries using a food processor.
- Pour pureed strawberries into a 4-quart microwave-safe bowl.
- Add sugar and lemon juice, use up to 2 cups sugar, depending on tartness of berries.
- Stir gently but thoroughly.
- Microwave at 100% (high) until a full boil is reached.
- This should take about 7 minutes.
- Stir, if needed, to keep mixture from boiling over.
- Reduce microwave power to 50% (medium) for 5 minutes.
- Stir once about half way through cooking time.
- Cool and then strain using cheesecloth or a jelly bag, if desired, for a clear syrup.
- Other berries such as blueberries may used instead of strawberries.