This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Turner Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1997.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 ounces boiled ham cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoons butter
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil crushed
- 4 large beaten eggs
- ¼ cup whole milk
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In pie plate combine ham, green onion, butter and basil then place in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile stir together beaten eggs and milk then pour over ham mixture in pie plate.
- Return to microwave and cook uncovered on 50% power for 5 minutes.
- Push cooked portions to center of dish several times during cooking.
- Sprinkle with cheese and microwave uncovered for 1 minute.