Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Turner Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1997.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 ounces boiled ham cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoons butter
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil crushed
- 4 large beaten eggs
- ¼ cup whole milk
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In pie plate combine ham, green onion, butter and basil then place in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile stir together beaten eggs and milk then pour over ham mixture in pie plate.
- Return to microwave and cook uncovered on 50% power for 5 minutes.
- Push cooked portions to center of dish several times during cooking.
- Sprinkle with cheese and microwave uncovered for 1 minute.