Easy peasy roasted garlic, why not give this a try? From recipecottage.com. It's nice to have more than one head, this goes quickly into dips, for veggies, pizzas, pastas, chicken, most anything.
- 12 minutes
- 2 mins prep
- Cut tips off whole garlic heads, keeping heads intact.
- Place all ingredients in a 4 cup glass measure.
- Cover tightly with microwave plastic wrap.
- Cook at 100% for 6 to 8 minutes, longer if bulbs are large.
- Remove from oven.
- Let stand, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Peel when cooled.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.