Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Easy peasy roasted garlic, why not give this a try? From recipecottage.com. It's nice to have more than one head, this goes quickly into dips, for veggies, pizzas, pastas, chicken, most anything.
- 12 minutes
- 2 mins prep
- Cut tips off whole garlic heads, keeping heads intact.
- Place all ingredients in a 4 cup glass measure.
- Cover tightly with microwave plastic wrap.
- Cook at 100% for 6 to 8 minutes, longer if bulbs are large.
- Remove from oven.
- Let stand, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Peel when cooled.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.