Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Paula in California via Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- ⅔ cup half and half
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1½ cup pecan halves
- Combine sugar, half and half and salt in a deep 3 quart casserole; mix well.
- Stir in butter.
- Microwave on high for 7 to 9½ minutes or until mixture reaches soft ball stage (235°F), stirring once.
- Stir in pecans; cool about 1 minute.
- Beat by hand until mixture is creamy and begins to thicken, about 3 minutes.
- Drop by tablespoon on wax paper.
- Let stand until firm.