Contributed by Delma at World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 bagel
- 2 tbsp pizza sauce
- 8 slices pepperoni or other topping of choice
- 2 tbsp shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cut bagel in half.
- Place cut-side-up on microwave-safe serving plate.
- Spread each half with 1 tablespoon pizza sauce.
- Top each with 4 slices pepperoni and 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Microwave on high, uncovered, 1 to 1½ minutes or until cheese begins to melt, rotating plate once. Note: if heating only one of the halves, reduce time to 35 to 45 seconds.