Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe comes from Montréal, Québec
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 1½ cups
- 60 g (¼ cup) margarine or butter, melted
- ¼ cup flour
- 1½ cups chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground pepper
- Combine butter and flour, cook for 1 minute on high.
- Stir in stock, worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- Cook for 3 – 4 minutes on high, stirring every minute.