Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Serves: 1
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon Nestlé Toll House baking cocoa
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream or marshmallows (optional)
- Blend sugar and cocoa together in a large, microwave-safe mug.
- Add in a few teaspoons of milk to form a smooth paste, then stir in remaining milk.
- Microwave for one minute on high power.
- Microwave for a few seconds longer or until hot.
- Mix in vanilla extract.