Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- From: Syd’s Cookbook
- Makes ¾ cup
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- lemon zest (garnish)
- Microwave butter, 1 tbsp lemon juice and salt in a medium microwave safe bowl, covered with plastic wrap, on high power until butter melts, about 1 minute.
- Whisk to cool slightly.
- Whisk in egg yolks until blended.
- Microwave covered on medium power for 30 seconds and whisk until blended.
- Repeat twice.
- Whisk remaining lemon juice and the tabasco sauce.
- Serve warm garnished with lemon zest.
Nutritional information Edit
362 calories per ¼ cup.