Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Quick and easy fondue.
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 4 cups Gruyere Cheese, shredded (or 1/2 Gruye,re &, 1/2 Swiss or Emmenthaler)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup dry white wine (such as Fendant)
Serve with Edit
Rub the inside of a 2 quart microwave-safe casserole dish with cut clove of garlic; then, combine Cheese, flour and seasonings in dish, tossing to mix.
Mix the mustard with the wine and microwave on High for 1–2 minutes (until hot).
Stir wine mixture into Cheese mixture.
Microwave uncovered on Medium for 7–9 minutes (until smooth), stirring every 2 minutes.
Serve with bread.